Jerry: Ann what do you want to do tonight?
杰瑞: 安,你今晚想干什么?
Ann: I'd like to go see a movie.
安: 我想去看場電影。
Jerry: I heard Titanic is playing at the movie theater.
杰瑞: 我聽說現在電影院正在上映“泰坦尼克號”。
Ann: Oh, I've heard that's a good movie. What time does it start?
安: 哦,我聽說那個電影不錯。什么時候開始?
Jerry: 6:30PM. It's a long movie. I think it lasts for about 3 hours.
杰瑞: 晚上六點半。這個電影很長,我認為它持續三個小時。
Ann: Will you come and pick me up?
安: 你會開車過來接我嗎?
Jerry: What time?
杰瑞: 什么時間?
Ann: I think we should get there early because they might be sold out. Is 5:00PM OK?
安: 我認為我們應該去得早點,因為票可能會售完,下午 5 點可以嗎?
Jerry: Yes, that'll be fine. I'll meet you at your house at 5:00PM.
杰瑞: 是的,那樣也好。我 5 點去你家里接你。
Ann: Do you want to get something to eat before the movie?
安: 你想在看電影之前吃點東西嗎?
Jerry: I'm not sure there will be enough time for that. We can have popcorn and hot dogs at the theater if you want.
杰瑞: 我不知道時間夠不夠, 如果你愿意, 我們可以在電影院吃點爆米花和熱狗。
Ann: I don't like the popcorn they have there. I think they put too much salt on it.
安: 我不喜歡他們的爆米花,我覺得他們放鹽太多啦。
Jerry: OK then, I'll pick you up a little earlier and we can go to the Thai restaurant next to the theater, is that OK?
杰瑞: 那好吧,那我早點去接你,我們去電影院挨著的泰國餐館吃飯好嗎?
Ann: Yes, I like that place.
安: 好的,我喜歡那個餐館。