Receptionist: Good afternoon, how may I help you?
接待員: 下午好!我可以幫你嗎?
Ryan: Hi, I'd like to order some flowers.
賴安: 你好!我想點一些鮮花。
Receptionist: Who are they for?
接待員: 送誰?
Ryan: They're for my Wife. Her name is Samantha.
賴安: 送給我妻子,她的名字叫薩曼塔。
Receptionist: What kind of flowers would you like?
接待員: 你想要什么樣的鮮花呢?
Ryan: I don't know. I don't know too much about flowers. Can you recommend something?
賴安: 我不知道,我對鮮花知之甚少,你能推薦一些嗎?
Receptionist: OK. What's the reason you are sending her flowers?
接待員: 好的,你為什么送她鮮花呢?
Ryan: Today's her birthday and she told me she wants me to buy her flowers.
賴安: 今天是她的生日,她告訴我她想要我買鮮花給她。
Receptionist: Do you know what kind of flowers she likes?
接待員: 你知道她喜歡什么樣的鮮花嗎?
Ryan: I'm not sure. I know I should know that, but I can't remember right now.
賴安: 我不清楚。我覺得我應該知道那些,但是我現在想不起來啦。
Receptionist: Well, they're for your wife, so I think you should give her roses.
接待員: 那好,因為是送你妻子的,所以我覺得你應該送她玫瑰花。
Ryan: Roses will be fine.
賴安: 玫瑰花不錯。
Receptionist: What color?
接待員: 什么顏色?
Ryan: I think red would be nice.
賴安: 我覺得紅色會很好。
Receptionist: Do you want to pick them up or should we deliver them?
接待員: 你是想自己來取呢,還是我們送過去?
Ryan: Can you deliver them please.
賴安: 請問你們可以送過去嗎?
Receptionist: What's the address?
接待員: 地址是什么?
Ryan: 241 Main street.
賴安: 主街 241 號。