Andrew: Pam, where's the closest ATM?
安德魯: 帕姆,最近的自動取款機在哪兒?
Pam: It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?
帕姆: 不遠,你看到那邊的那個黃色建筑了嗎?
Andrew: The big one or the small one?
安德魯: 大的還是小的?
Pam: The big one.
帕姆: 大的。
Andrew: Yes.
安德魯: 看到啦。
Pam: It's right next to it, on the right.
帕姆: 自動取款機就挨著它,在它右邊。
Andrew: Do you know if there's a convenience store around here?
安德魯: 你知道那附近有便利店嗎?
Pam: I don't think there's one around here. The closest one is on 3rd street, but that's probably closed now.
帕姆: 我覺得那邊沒有便利店,最近的便利店在第三街區,但現在應該關門啦。
Andrew: I really need to get some things before I leave.
安德魯: 在我走之前,我真的需要買點東西。
Pam: Well, you could go down to 22nd street. There are lot of stores down there that are open 24 hours a day.
帕姆: 嗯,你可以去第二十二街,那里有很多二十四小時都營業的商店。
Andrew: Can I take the subway to get there?
安德魯: 我可以坐地鐵過去嗎?
Pam: Yes, but that'll probably take about half an hour. You should just take a cab.
帕姆: 可以,但是那樣的話可能需要半個小時,你應該打的過去。
Andrew: Won't that be expensive?
安德魯: 貴嗎?
Pam: No, from here I think it's only about 5 dollars.
帕姆: 不貴,從這里過去只需要大約 5 美元。