Rebecca: This looks like a nice restaurant.
麗貝卡:這個餐館看起來不錯哦。
Scott: Yeah, it is. I come here all the time.
斯科特:是的,我總是來這里。
Rebecca: Let's sit over there.
麗貝卡:我們坐那邊吧。
Scott: OK.
斯科特:好的。
Rebecca: Can you pass me a menu please.
麗貝卡:請你遞給我一個菜單,好嗎?
Scott: Sure. What are you going to have to drink?
斯科特:當然可以。你想喝點什么?
Rebecca: I'm going to have a glass of beer. How about you?
麗貝卡:我想喝杯啤酒,你呢?
Scott: I think I'll have a glass of wine.
斯科特:我想喝杯紅酒。
Rebecca: Do you want to order an appetizer first?
麗貝卡:你想先點一道開胃菜嗎?
Scott: Not really, maybe we can just order some bread.
斯科特:不想,或許我們可以點一些面包。
Rebecca: OK. What are you going to have to eat?
麗貝卡:好的,那你想吃點什么?
Scott: I'm not sure. I haven't decided yet. Can you recommend something?
斯科特:我不知道。我還沒想好,你能推薦一些嗎?
Rebecca: Sure, I've had the steak and the lobster before. They're both very good.
麗貝卡:當然。我以前在這里吃過牛排和龍蝦,它們都很好。
Scott: I think I'll have the lobster. What are you going to have?
斯科特:我想來點龍蝦,你想來點什么?
Rebecca: I'm not that hungry. I think I'm just going to have a salad.
麗貝卡:我不餓,我想只吃點沙拉就行啦。
Scott: I'm gonna go to the bathroom. When the waitress comes back, will you order for me?
斯科特:我要去洗手間。服務員來時,你幫我點一下好嗎?
Rebecca: Sure. No problem.
麗貝卡:當然,沒問題。