Eric: Hi Anna, come in.
埃里克: 你好!安娜,請進!
Ana: Wow, your apartment is a mess.
安娜: 哇!你的公寓真亂。
Eric: I know, I didn't have time to put things away before you got here.
埃里克: 我知道,在你來之前,我沒有時間把東西整理好。
Ana: Look! Are those all your clothes on the couch?
安娜: 瞧!沙發上都是你的衣服嗎?
Eric: Yes.
埃里克: 是的。
Ana: Are they clean?
安娜: 是干凈的嗎?
Eric: Actually most of them are dirty. I haven't done laundry in a while. I usually wait until I can do it at my parent's house.
埃里克: 事實上,很多都是臟的。我很久沒洗衣服啦。我經常等著拿到我父母家里洗。
Ana: My sister and I usually go to the laundromat down the street. Why don't you go there?
安娜: 我妹妹和我總是去這條街上的自助洗衣店洗衣,你為什么不去那兒呢?
Eric: I know I should, but that place isn't very convenient. You have to wait for a long time.
埃里克: 我知道我應該去,但是那個地方不是很方便,你必須等很久才行。
Ana: Yes, I know. I have to do it every week. Anyway, are you ready to go?
安娜: 是,我知道。我每周都要去。無論如何,你準備好要走了嗎?
Eric: No, I'm not ready yet. I still have to brush my teeth and wash my face. Can you wait for a few minutes?
埃里克: 沒有,還沒準備好。我還要刷牙洗臉。你能稍等一下嗎?
Ana: OK, but please hurry. I think the restaurant is closing soon.
安娜: 可以,請快一點。我覺得餐館馬上就關門啦。