Bree: You know, my OB is all the way across town. You just do not want to drive that far.
布瑞:你知道我的醫生離這里很遠。你肯定不想開車去那么遠。
Susan: Oh, well, we could schedule our appointments together and carpool. You know...Pregnant gals on the road.
蘇珊:噢,我們可以排好時間一起去,還可以坐一輛車。你知道……孕婦姐妹一起作伴。
Bree: It does sound fun, but I don't think my doctor's taking on any new patients.
布瑞:聽起來不錯,但我覺得我的醫生不接新病人了。
Susan: Oh, I can talk him into it. What's his name?
蘇珊:噢,我能跟他談談讓他接受,他叫什么?
Bree: I, um...Don't remember.
布瑞:我,呃……不記得了。
Susan: You don't remember?
蘇珊:你不記得了?
Bree: No. You know, I usually just call him "doctor".
布瑞:是的,我通常只是叫他醫生。
Susan: Bree, just get me the number.
蘇珊:布瑞,給我電話就行了。
Bree: Ooh. Here you go, but please don't mention my name. As I said, you know, he's overbooked, and I just don't want to get on his bad side.
布瑞:噢,給你,但別提我的名字。就像我說過的,你知道,他病人太多了,我不想讓他為難。
Susan: I'm so excited. Pregnant gals sharing a doctor!
蘇珊:我太興奮了!孕婦姐妹,看一個醫生!
Bree: Ah-choo!
布瑞:阿嚏!
Susan: Oh, bless you.
蘇珊:上帝保佑你。
Bree: Sorry, probably just allergies, but, you know, you don't want to take any chances.
布瑞:對不起,應該只是過敏,但你知道,你不應該冒險被傳染。
Susan: Right.
蘇珊:對。