Joe: There you are!
喬:原來你在這兒!
Ann: I was looking at all the people out here. It must be fun to live in a place like this.
安妮:我在看外面這些人。住在這樣的地方一定很有意思。
Joe: Yeah, it has its moments. I can give you a running commen-tary on each apartment.
喬:是啊,有有意思的時候。我可以把每個公寓都現場給你介紹一下。
Ann: I must go. I only waited to say goodbye.
安妮:我得走了,我只是等你回來跟你告別。
Joe: Goodbye? But we've only just met. How about some breakfast?
喬:告別?但是我們才剛認識呀?吃點早飯吧?
Ann: I'm sorry, I haven't time.
安妮:對不起,我沒時間了。
Joe: It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating.
喬:準是一個重要的約會吧。飯都沒吃 就要走。
Ann: It is.
安妮:是的。
Joe: Well, I'll go along with you, wherever you are going.
喬:好吧,不管你上哪兒,我都陪你過去。
Ann: That's alright. Thank you. I can find the place.
安妮:不用了。謝謝你。我能找到地方的。