1. Have you had any medical experience in any hospital before coming here?
在此之前你有在醫院的醫藥相關經歷嗎?
2. How long have you been there?
你在那里做了 多久?
3. I was responsible for taking care of patients' nutrition and diet.
我負責照顧病人的營養和飲食。
4. A doctor should have sense of post, mentality quality, first aid ability, etc.
醫生需要崗位責任感、心理素質、急救能力等等。
5. A person with what kind of disease can't be given blood transfusion?
患有哪些疾病的人是不能輸血的?
6. Roughly speaking, there are two common ways of TCM curing diseases: drug therapy and non-drug therapy.
大體來說, 中醫有兩種治療方式:藥物治療和非藥物治療。
7. As for drug therapy, traditional medicines are used such as herbs and mineral.
至于藥物治療, 中醫常用草藥和礦物質等。
8. Americans think highly of the dental hygiene and they pay visits to their dentists regularly.
美國人對牙齒衛生非常重視, 他們會定期拜訪牙醫。
9. If we don't pay enough attention to our teeth, we probably will get toothache, loose teeth, swollen gums, and bad breath, etc.
如果我們不重視自己的牙齒, 就會出現 牙痛、牙齒松動、牙齦紅腫、口氣等諸多問題。
10. Though I had learned much in that hospital, I want to try more different things in life.
盡管我在該醫院學到了很多東西, 但我還是想去過不同的生活。
Dialogue 1
對話 1
A: Have you had any medical experience in any hospital before coming here?
A: 在此之前你有在醫院的醫藥相 關經歷嗎?
B: Yes, I worked as a doctor at Beijing People's Hospital.
B: 是的, 我在北京人民醫院做 醫生。
A: How long have you been there?
A: 你在那里做了多久?
B: A little over 3 years.
B: 3年多吧。
A: In what section did you work in the hospital?
A: 你在哪個科室工作?
B: I worked in the Infection Medicine Division.
B: 我在感染病房工作過。
Dialogue 2
對話 2
A: What did you exactly do there?
A: 你在以前的醫院具體做什么?
B: I was responsible for helping patients restore their organic functions, training them in speech and organism,
B: 我負責幫病人恢復肌體功能, 對病人進行語言和肌體訓練,
carrying our massage and physiotherapy, taking care of patients' nutrition and diet.
進行按摩和理療, 照顧病人的 營養和飲食。
A: What do you think are the qualifications for being a doctor?
A:你認為醫生應該具備怎樣的素質?
B: They are sense of post, mentality quality, first aid ability, emergency adjustment, and law consciousness.
B:醫生需要崗位責任感、心理素 質、急救能力、應變能力及法 律意識。