12. An Argument (2)
12爭吵(2)
A: Did you water the plants?
A:你給植物澆水了嗎?
B: I did this morning.
B:我早上澆了。
A: It doesn't look like you did.
A:看起來不像澆過了。
B: Well, I did. Are you calling me a liar?
B:好吧,我澆了。你是在說我是個撒謊的人嗎?
A: No. It's just I know sometimes you can be a little lazy.
A:不是。只是我知道有時候你會有點懶。
B: Is this how you normally speak to people you are in a relationship with?
B:你通常就是這么和正在交往的人說話嗎?
A: This is how I speak to people who are not doing what they are supposed to do.
A:我和沒有做好本該做的事的人就是這么說話的。
B: Wow! I am really hurt by how you are talking to me.
B:哇!你對我的說話方式真的傷到我了。
A: Maybe you are feeling guilty.
A:或許你會感到無辜。
B: No. I'm feeling like I made a mistake.
B:沒有。我覺得我犯了一個錯誤。
A: What do you mean?
A:你是什么意思?
B: I'm going to go for a walk before I say something I'm going to regret.
B:在我說出什么會后悔的話之前我要出去走走。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載