11. An Argument (1)
11. 爭吵(1)
A: I thought you were going to cook dinner today.
A:我以為你今晚要做晚飯。
B: I've been working all day.
B:我今天工作了一整天。
A: Yeah, but you work from home. That doesn't count.
A:是的,但你在家工作。那不算。
B: It sure seems to count when I help pay the bills.
B:當我付賬單的時候就當然算了。
A: You know I pay more bills than you do.
A:你知道我比你付的賬單多。
B: That's because you make more money than I do.
B:那是因為你掙的錢比我多。
A: This is why you should make dinner.
A:這就是為什么你應該做晚飯。
B: You are so sexist.
B:你這是性別歧視。
A: Way to get off topic. This is about you not making dinner.
A:別跑題。這是在說你沒有做晚飯。
B: We can make dinner together or order in.
B:我們可以一起做晚飯或者輪流來。
A: What's the point of you working from home but won't take care of the home.
A:你在家里工作卻沒有照顧好這個家,那你的意義是什么。
B: You know what? I'm going out to eat by myself.
B:你知道嗎?我要自己去外面吃。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載