2.實用對話
On Taking Exercise談論身體鍛煉
Mark: Hello. How is everything in New York?
馬克:嗨,你在紐約怎么樣啊?
Jane: Never better. How are you? How is the family?
簡:再好不過了。你呢?家里怎么樣?
Mark: Everyone's fine. But actually, I'm feeling a little tired these days.
馬克:大家都很好。不過說真的,這些天我感覺有點累。
Jane: You're working harder than ever, and probably not getting as much exercise as you should.
簡:你工作比以前辛苦多了,也許是缺乏鍛煉吧。
Mark: Yes. I know. I should exercise more. I feel like I'm gaining weight. But you look really young and energetic What's your secret?
馬克:是的,我知道。我應該多運動。我感覺自己正在長胖。但是你卻看起來既年輕又有活力。你有什么秘訣?
Jane: There is no secret. I just make sure that no matter how busy I am, I make time to exercise. And I'm really careful about my diet. You should be too.
簡:沒什么秘訣。我只是保證無論多忙,都抽空鍛煉而已。而且我對飲食也很注意。你也應該這樣。
Mark: You're absolutely right. Now that the weather is warmer, I'm going to start.
馬克:你說得真對。既然天氣也變暖和了,我也要開始鍛煉了。
Jane: That's a great idea. Don't wait until tomorrow; start now.
簡:好主意。不過不要等到明天,現在就開始吧。
Mark: OK. I will start today. Let's do some warm-ups. Thank you for your advice.
馬克:好吧。今天我就開始。咱們做點熱身練習吧。謝謝你的建議。
Jane: No problem. Always remember that the most important thing is perseverance.
簡:不用謝。要記住,最重要的就是堅持。