1.Why do you want to be a journalist?
你為什么想當一名記者?
2.How much do you know about our newspaper?
你對我們報社了解多少?
3.Could you tell me something about your work experiences?
你能講一下你的工作經驗嗎?
4.When I thought about how to use those 2 sides of ray personality, I decided to become a journalist.
考慮到兩方面的特長,我立志要成為一名記者。
5.Before 2005 I worked as a columnist in China Daily.
2005年以前我在《中國日報》做專欄作家。
6.As a journalist, I have strong communication skills.
作為新聞記者,我有很強的交際能力。
7.As a reporter, he must have acute insight and language skills.
作為一名記者,必須要有敏銳的觀察力和高超的語言技巧。
8.At the same time,a reporter must have good judgment,the respect for his job and tacit cooperation with others.
同時記者還必須有良好的判斷力、敬業精神和與他人默契配合的能力。
9.I will adjust myself to the step of your newspaper quickly.
我會很快適應貴報社的工作節奏的。
10.The character of your newspaper is fresh ideas and profound comments.
貴報的特點是觀點新穎,分析深刻。
Dialogue 1
Dialogue 1
A: Have you had any publications?
A:你發表過什么作品嗎?
B: Yes. I have published some articles in China Daily and Economist.
B:是的,我在《中國日報》和《經 濟學家》上發表過一些文章。
A: How about your communication skills?
A:你的交際能力怎樣?
B: As a journalist, I have strong communication skills. I am good at both discourse management and strategic competence.
B:作為新聞記者,我有很強的交 際能力,善于話語運用和交際策略。
Dialogue 2
Dialogue 2
A: What qualifications should a reporter have?
A:記者應該具備哪些能力?
B: As a reporter, he must have acute insight and language skills. At the same time, he must have good judgment, the respect for his job and tactical cooperation with others.
B:作為一名記者,必須要有敏銳的 觀察力和高超的語言技巧。同時 還必須有良好的判斷力、敬業精 神和與他人巧妙配合的能力。
A: Can you work under pressure? You know, people working here are all busy everyday since we're daily newspaper.
A:你能承受壓力嗎?你知道的, 因為我們是日報,所以在這里 工作的人每天都很緊張。
B: I think I've got used to work under pressure. I will adjust myself to the step of your newspaper quickly.
B:我能在壓力下工作,我會很快 適應貴報社的工作節奏的。