A: Hey,Tom, how is everytrung going?
A: 嗨,湯姆,最近怎么樣?
B: Just so so.
B: 一般啦。
A: What happened? You don't look good.
A: 怎么了?看起來最近不太好啊。
B: I quit last month, but I still haven't found a good job now.
B: 我上個月辭職了,可是到現在還沒找到合適的工作呢。
A: What? You quit again! That company is famous for the good pay. Many people desire to work for it.
A: 什么?你又辭職了!那公司薪水高都是出了名的,多少人想進都進不去啊。
B: Well, the benefits are really attractive, but I can't see any future development for my career. What I do every day is only the repetitive and boring tasks. What's more, the boss does not encourage creativity. Therefore, I have no other choices but to leave.
B: 嗯,公司的福利待遇的確很好,不過我覺得在那個公司沒什么發展。每天做重復的工作,一點新意都沒有。而且老板又不鼓勵大家積極創新,所以我只好閃人啦。
A: What kind of job are you looking for now?
A. 那你這次打算找個什么樣的工作啊?
B: I am trying to do sometrung in sales, which will be more exciting.
B: 我想嘗試做一些銷售類的工作,感覺那樣的工作會有趣得多吧。
A: So, is there any good news?
A: 那現在有什么進展嗎?
B: Not yet. I have applied for a few companies, but no answer. They all require relative experience in sales.
B: 還沒呢。投了幾家公司,但都石沉大海, 一點回應也沒有。他們都想找有相關銷售經驗的人。
A: It's true. For some companies, experience is more valuable than a diploma.
A: 那倒是,對于某些公司來說,光有文憑沒經驗,也是白搭。
B: Totally! so whatever! Let's find something to drink.
B: 說的就是。不管了,聽天由命吧。我們找個地方喝點東西去。