2.實用對話
Cashing Traveier's Cheques兌現旅行支票
Daniel: Could you cash some traveler's checks for me?
丹尼爾:你能給我兌現一些旅行支票嗎?
Clerk : Yes. How much do you want to cash?
職員:好的。您要兌現多少?
Daniel: Five hundred US dollars should do the trick.
丹尼爾:五百美元就好了。
Clerk: Please sign your name on the back of each check. May I see your passport, please?
職員:請在每張支票的背面簽上您的名字。我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
Daniel: Sure. Here it is. Will this take a long time? I'm kind off in a hurry. I have to catch a bus soon.
丹尼爾:好的,在這兒。要花很長時間嗎?我有點急,我得去趕公交車。
Clerk: No. sir, not long at all. Do you want to cash all the checks in US dollars?
職員:不會用很長時間的,先生。您想把全部旅行支票都兌現成美元現鈔嗎?
Daniel: Let me see. Could you give me two hundred US dollars and the rest in RMB?
丹尼爾:讓我想想,你給我兩百美元現鈔,其余的兌成人民幣,好嗎?
Clerk: All right. Just wait a moment.
職員:好的。請稍等。
Daniel: Thank you very much.
丹尼爾:多謝。