2.實用對話
Withdrawing Money取錢
Clerk: Good afternoon, Miss. What can I do for you?
職員:下午好,小姐。我能為您效勞嗎?
Emily: Could you tell me my account balance ? This is my bankbook.
艾米莉:你能告訴我賬戶余額嗎?這是我的存折。
Clerk: Just a moment,please. You have $5,000 in your account.
職員:請稍等一下…您的賬戶上還有五千美元。
Emily: Thank you. I want to make a withdrawal of $200.
艾米莉:謝謝、我想取200美元。
Clerk: ( gives a withdrawal slip to Emily to sign. and gives her the money ) Here you go, Miss.
職員:(讓艾米莉在取款單上簽名,然后把錢給,她)給您,小姐。
Emily: Thank you.
艾米莉:謝謝。
Clerk: Miss, I don't know if you know but our bank offers many kinds of investment options. If you'd like to be earning more interest on your savings. we can move your money
into a better position for you.
職員:小姐,我不知道您是否知道,我們銀行現在提供好幾種投資方案,如果您想多獲得一些存款利息,我們可以給您換一種更好的投資方案。
Emily: Really? What kind of options?
艾米莉:真的嗎?有什么樣的選擇?
Clerk: If you'd like more information, I can schedule an appointment with one of our advisers and he or she can help you decide what option works best for you.
職員:如果您想得到更多的信息,我可以為您約我們的投資顧問,他會告訴您什么樣的投資方案最適合您。
Emily: That would be great. Thank you very much.
艾米莉:那太好了。非常感謝。
Clerk: My pleasure. Miss.
職員:不客氣。