1.慣用口語句子:
I lost my passbook.
我把存折弄丟了。
My credit card is missing.
我的信用卡找不著了。
My ATM card was stolen.
我的銀行卡被偷了。
lose v. 遺失,丟失(過去式和過去分詞均為lost)
missing n. 不見了的,下落不明的
steal v. 偷,盜竊(過去式為stole,過去分詞為stolen)
I've come to report the loss of my bankbook.
我是來辦理存折掛失的。
loss n. 遺失,損失(其動詞形式為lose)
Can you give me a new bank card?
= Could I have a new ATM card?
你們能給我一個新的銀行卡嗎?
I'd like to close my account.
我想銷戶。
I'd like to close out my savings account.
我想把儲蓄賬戶銷掉,
close out“清算,結束,關閉”
I'd like to pay the bills first, and then close this credit card account.
我想把賬單先還清,然后再把這個信用卡賬戶銷棹。
credit card account“信用卡賬戶”
Do I still owe money to this bank?
我還欠這個銀行錢嗎?
How much do I still owe you?
我還欠你們多少錢?
owe v. 欠(債等)
owe money to...“欠…錢”
I want to withdraw all the money in this account.
我想把這個賬戶中的錢都取出來。
Can l withdraw all the money at a time?
我能一次把所有的錢都取出來嗎?
at a time“一次,一下子”
I'm sure I want to close this account.
我確定我想銷掉這個賬戶。
句型I'm sure...表示“我確定…”。
I don't need this account anymore.
我不再需要這個賬戶了。
anymore(用含有否定意義的結構)再也(不),(不)再no... anymore“再也不…,不再…”
The reason that I want to close this account is that I have too many bank accounts.
我想銷戶的原因是我的銀行賬戶太多了。
句型The reason that... is/was...意為“…的原因是…”。
I'd like my account closed next Friday.
我希望從下周五開始銷戶。
I'd like mv account closed on the first of next month.
我希望從下個月一號開始銷戶。
I want to have it closed right now.
我想現在就銷掉。
“have sth.+過去分詞”的結構意為“使…被做”。