1.慣用口語句子:
I'd like to open an account.
我想開個賬戶。
I want to open a savings/deposit account.
我想開個儲蓄賬戶,(美式/英式)
I'll open a checking/current account.
我想開個活期賬戶、(美式/英式)
account n. 賬戶
deposit n. & v. 存款
current a. 當前的,流通的
Here is my ID card.
= Here is my ID.
這是我的身份證。
I lost my ID card.
我的身份證丟了。
Is other identification okay?
其他的證件行嗎?
identification n. 身份證明
Could you tell me how to do it?
你能告訴我怎么辦理嗎?
Could you tell me what I should do?
你能不能告訴我,我該怎么做?
Is there a service charge if I open a checking account?
開活期賬戶有服務費嗎?
service charge“服務費”
Please go check with your supervisor.
請去問一下你們的主管吧。
I need to speak to a bank officer.
我需要跟銀行的高級職員談一下。
Where is your bank manager?
你們銀行的經理在哪里?
supervisor n. 管理人,主管
I'd like a bank card.
= I'd like an ATM card.
我想辦張卡。
bank card“銀行卡”(既可指“不可透支的卡”,也可指“可透支的卡”)
ATM card“儲蓄卡”(=cash card)(不可透支)
ATM=Automatic Teller Machine“自動取款機”
I'd like to apply for a credit card.
我想申請一張信用卡。
apply v.申請
credit card“信用卡”(可透支)
I want a bankbook.
我想要存折。
bankbook=passbook“銀行存折”
Can I press my PIN number now?
裁現在可以輸密碼了嗎?
press v. 按,壓
PIN = PIN number = personal identification number
(個人身份識別碼,就是通常所說的“密碼”)
Is there a handling charge?
= Do you charge for that?
收手續費嗎?