2.實用對話
After-sales Service售后服務
Smith: Excuse me, are you the manager?
史密斯:請問,你是經理嗎?
Manager: Yes, I am. What can I do for you?
經理:我是,有什么可以效勞的嗎?
Smith: I bought the new silk scarf for my wife and when she washed it, the color faded.
史密斯:我給我妻子買的這條新絲巾,一洗就褪色了。
Manager: Really? Let me have a look. This kind of thing doesn't usually happen.
經理:真的?給我看看。這種情況可不是經常發(fā)生的。
Smith: Yeah. it never happened to me before but I guess there's always the first time.
史密斯:是啊,我也從沒碰到過,不過我想總有第一次,對吧?
Manager: I suppose there is. So what i)s it that you'd like us to do for you?
經理:我想是的。那么您想要我們怎樣處理呢?
Smith: Dear madam. may I remind you that out front over your main entrance there is a sign that reads, "We give our customers satisfaction. I expect a little satisfaction.
史密斯:親愛的女士,要不要我提醒你大門口標牌上寫的那句話?——“讓顧客滿意。”我希望能夠滿意。
Manager: Yes, you're right. There is a sign.
經理:您說的對,是有塊標示牌。
Smith: How do you intend to fix this little problem?
史密斯:你們打算怎么解決這個問題?
Manager: OK, sir. we are happy to exchange it for you or a full refund if you'd like.
經理:好吧,先生,如果您愿意,我們可以給您換貨或者是全額退款。