1.慣用口語句子:
52.包裝與送貨
1.慣用口語句子:
Can you wrap it?
包裝一下好嗎?
Gift-wrap it, please.
請用包裝紙包裝一下。
wrap v. 包起來
gift-wrap v. 用包裝紙包裝
Could you put this in a separate bag?
你能把這個單獨放在一個袋子里嗎?
I'd like to carry the bread separately.
我想把面包單獨包裝。
Would you please wrap them together?
請把它們包在一起好嗎?
I'd like paper bag.
我想用紙袋。
Plastic bag please.
請用塑料袋。
separate a. 分開的,單獨的(其副詞形式為separately)
Do you want fancy wrapping on it?
要精美包裝嗎?
fancy a. 別致的,花俏的,花式的
wrapping n. 包裝材料
Please wrap it with a ribbon.
請給我打上絲帶。
ribbon n. 絲帶,緞帶
May I trouble you to wrap it tight?
麻煩你包裝緊一點好嗎?
Could you do me the favor to wrap it tight?
請你幫我包裝緊一點好嗎?
Is there a charge for gift-wrapping?
禮品包裝要收費嗎?
Where is the gift-wrapping counter?
禮品包裝柜臺在哪里?
counter n. 柜臺
Do you deliver?
你們送貨上門嗎?
Please deliver it for me.
請替我送貨。
Would you please deliver the desk to my office?
請把這張桌子送到我辦公室好嗎?
deliver v. 送貨
Is your delivery free of charge?
請問你們送貨是免費的嗎?
delivery v. 送貨
free of charge“免費的”
What are your delivery charges?
= Could you please tell me how much the delivery will cost?
送貨費用是多少?
How far do you deliver?
你們送貨范圍有多大?
Do you deliver to the place 30 kilos away?
你們給離這兒30公里的地方送貨嗎?
Who is responsible for the damage during the delivery?
運送途中的破損由誰來負責?
Be careful during the delivery.
運送途中要小心。
responsible a. 負責任的
damage n. 損壞,破損;代價,費用