2.實用對話
Gift-wrapping and Delivery禮品包裝與送貨
Salesman: What can I do for you?
售貨員:您需要點什么?
Miss Wang: I want to buy some presents.
王小姐:我想買些禮物。
Salesman: Is there something in particular you are looking for?
售貨員:您正在找什么特別的東西嗎?
Miss Wang: Not just yet. I'm looking around. Oh, could you let me have a look at that music box?
王小姐:不是,我隨便看看。哦,你能讓我看一下那個音樂盒嗎?
Salesman: OK. here you are.
售貨員:好的,給您。
Miss Wang: It is good, and I like it. What's the damage of it?
王小姐:不錯,我喜歡,多少錢?
Salesman: 50 dollars.
售貨員:50美元。
Miss Wang: I'll take it, and can you wrap it?
王小姐:我買了。包裝一下好嗎?
( after a while )
(過了一會兒)
Salesman: Here you go o. ma'am. Would you like us to deliver it for you?
售貨員:好了,小姐。需要送貨服務嗎?
Miss Wang: I was hoping you'd offer. That's exactly what I had in mind. Could you please tell me how much it will cost?
王小姐:我希望你們最好能提供這項服務,這也正是我想的。要花多少錢?
Salesman: It's free. Just write down your friend's name and address on this card and we'll see that they get it.
售貨員:是免費的。您只要在這張卡片上寫下您朋友的名字和地址,我們就會給您送到。
Miss Wang: Thank you very much.
王小姐:非常感謝。