2.實用對話
Buying Souvenirs購買紀念品
Tourist: Oh, look at these. How splendid!
游客:哦,看這些。好漂亮啊!
Salesman: Can I be of any assistance. madam?
售貨員:需要幫忙嗎,夫人?
Tourist: Can you show me this pair of jade earrings? They are genuine, I think.
游客:我能看看這對玉耳環嗎?我想它們是真的吧。
Salesman: Yes, you can be sure. They were handmade with genuine workmanship.
售貨員:是的,您放心好了,它們是用真正的工藝手工制作的。
Tourist: Oh, I like it. They're just beautiful! I will take a pair of these. and I still want to buy some souvenirs for my
friend Peter. He's now learning Chinese calligraphy. You know. what do you think I could buy him?
游客:哦,我好喜歡,它們可真漂亮!我要一對。我還想給我朋友彼得買些紀念品,他現在在學習中國書法二你看我給他買什么好呢?
Salesman: A set of the Four Treasures of the Study would be good.
售貨員:我想買套文房四寶很合適。
Tourist: The Four Treasures of the Study? What are they?
游客:文房四寶?都是什么?
Salesman: They are brush. ink stick, paper and ink stone. I'm sure he'll like it.
售貨員:是筆、墨、紙、硯。我保證他會喜歡的。
Tourist: That's a good idea! A set of this, please.
游客:好主意!請給我拿一套。
Salesman: Anything else. madam?
售貨員:還買其他的嗎,夫人?
Tourist: No. thank you. And would you please wrap them up for me?
游客:不要了,謝謝你,你能給我包裝一下嗎?
Salesman: Certainly.
售貨員:當然可以了。