2.實用對話
Room Service客房送餐服務
Guest: Hello. Room Service? This is Room 226. We'd like to order breakfast for tomorrow.
房客:喂,是客房送餐服務部嗎?我在226號房間。我們想訂明天的早餐。
Clerk: Yes, sir. What would you like?
店員:好的,先生,您想要什么?
Guest: We'd like to start with fruit juice, orange for me and grapefruit for my wife. Fresh juice. please. Not canned or frozen.
房客:我們想先喝點果汁,我要橘子汁,我妻子要葡萄柚汁。妻新鮮的果汁。不要罐裝的或冰凍的。
Clerk: Right. sir. One fresh orange and one fresh grapefruit juice.
店員:好的,先生。一份新鮮的橘子汁和一份葡萄柚汁。
Guest: Good. And then bacon. eggs. and tomato for me. and two soft-boiled eggs for my wife. and toast. butter, and marmalade.
Do you have different marmalades?
房客:對。然后再給我來點熏肉、雞蛋和西紅柿,給我妻子要兩個煮得嫩一點的雞蛋,還有吐司、黃油和橘子果醬。你們不同種類的橘子果醬嗎?
Clerk: Yes, sir. We'll put a selection of preserves on your tray. And is it tea or coffee?
店員:有,先生。我們會在托盤里放上可供選擇的果醬的。你們喝茶還是喝咖啡?
Guest: Tea. please, but with lemon, not milk.
房客:喝茶,不過要加檸檬,不加奶。
Clerk: Very good. And when is it for?
店員:好的。什么時候送?
Guest: Oh, about 7:30 would be fine.
房客:哦,七點半左右就可以了。
Clerk: Fine. Could you give me your name, sir?
店員:好的,請問您叫什么名字,先生?
Guest: It's Sands. Mr. and Mrs. Sands, Room 226. Thank you.
房客:桑茲。桑茲夫婦,226房間。謝謝。