1.Is there anything wrong with the plane?
這飛機怎么啦?
2.No flight today?
今天沒有飛行班次嗎?
3.No planes fly now.
現在沒有飛機起飛。
4.When does the plane for New York fly?
往紐約的班機何時起飛?
5.How long do we have to wait?
我們必須等多久?
6.Where shall I wait?
我應在何處等候?
7.Please wait in the lobby.
請在休息室等候。
8.We announce the information.
我們報告消息。
9.Is there any other way to New York?
到紐約還有其他方式嗎?
10.I'd like to take other plane.
我愿意搭乘別的班機。
11.I have to go within today.
我必須在今天之內到達。
12.Will the plane fly soon after the fog clears?
霧散之后這班飛機可以立刻起飛嗎?
13.The airport is closed.
飛機場關閉了。
14.Could you refund my air ticket?
請你幫我退機票好嗎?
15.I'd like to change my destination.
我想要變更目的地。
16.Is there a hotel near the airport?
飛機場附近有旅館嗎?
17.Airline prepare hotel for us,doesn't it?
航空公司為我們準備了旅館,不是嗎?
18.Don't we have to fix our hotel charge?
我們不必限定旅館費用嗎?
19.Where is the hotel?
旅館在哪里?
20.We take you over by bus.
我們用巴士接你過去。
21.What time is my flight tomorrow?
明天我搭乘的班次是幾點?
22.What time will you meet me?
你什么時候來接我?
1.Doesn't this bus take me to the down town?
這巴士不能載我到市區嗎?
2.Should I change cars here?
我應該在這里換車嗎?
3.Where can I change?
我在哪里可以換車?
4.Do I have to return?
我必須回頭嗎?
5.Is this direction wrong?
方向錯了嗎?
6.How shall I go?
我該如何去?
7.Which bus can I change?
我可以換何種巴士?
8.Would you tell me the best way?
請你告訴我最好的方式好嗎?
1.Are you all right?
你還好吧?
2.Do you have pain?
痛嗎?
3.Can you walk?
你能走嗎?
4.What part did you have hit?
你傷在哪里?
5.It seems I had my shoulder hit.
我的肩膀似乎被撞傷了。
6.Did you have this scar before?
你以前有這個傷疤嗎?
7.Did your dress break?
你的衣服破了嗎?
8.Shall I take you home?
需要我送你回去嗎?
9.Shall I call for the police?
需要我去叫警察嗎?
10.Will you come and see the police with me?
請你和我一起去見警察好嗎?
11.Let's go to a hospital.
我們一起去醫院吧!
12.I'm not injured.
我沒有受傷。
13.This car is rental.
這是部出租汽車。
14.I'll get in contact with a rental car company.
我將和出租汽車公司聯系。
15.Shall I have a record of the accident?
我會有這意外事件的紀錄嗎?
16.Would you offer it to the insurance company?
請你將記錄交給保險公司好嗎?
17.Please come to the police to pick it up.
請到警察局去拿。
18.I carry automobile liability insurance.
我帶著汽車損害保險。
19.I will have it paid by the insurance company.
我將會得到保險公司的賠償。
20.What kind of procedure shall I take?
我應辦什么手續?
21.Does the procedure take much time?
這手續會花很多時間嗎?
22.Please tell me your telephone number.
請告訴我你的電話號碼。
23.This is my driving licence.
這是我的駕駛執照。
24.You shall have a contact from a insurance company.
你將和保險公司聯系。