1.It seems I had my leg broken.
我的腿好像斷了。
2.I have a headache.
我頭痛。
3.I feel dying with too much blood.
我流了很多的血快死了。
4.Please give your hand because I can't walk.
我無法走路請扶我一下。
5.Please take me to the hospital.
請送我到醫院。
6.Where is a telephone box?
哪里有電話亭?
7.How can I call an ambulance?
我如何能叫到救護車?
8.Can you take my baggages in Pacific Hotel?
你能到太平洋旅館拿我的行李嗎?
9.Please call my friend.
請打電話給我的朋友。
10.Is the hospital near from here?
醫院離這里近嗎?
11.Is my hand broken?
我的手斷了嗎?
12.I want to have some water.
我想喝點水。
13.Do I have to have a operation?
我需要動手術嗎?
14.Please tell my friend to bring my clothes.
請告訴我的朋友去幫我拿衣服。
15.How about payment here?
這里花費如何?
16.Is the other person expected to pay?
其他人必須付款嗎?
17.I'm a traveler,so I don't have insurance.
我是一個旅行者,所以沒有保險。
18.Do I need a passport?
我需要護照嗎?
19.When can I leave the hospital?
我何時可出院?
20.Could you call the consulate?
你可以打電話給領事館嗎?
1.I was running with regulation speed.
我正以限制的速度行駛。
2.How much speed did I go over?
我的車速是多少?
3.How is the regulation speed?
限制車速是多少?
4.I did a temporary stop.
我暫時停下來。
5.The signal showed "walk" when I crossed.
我是看到標志上的"通行"才穿過去的。
6.I cross the street because they were crossing.
人家都在穿過馬路,所以我也穿過去。
7.Is this street "no enter"?
這條街禁止進入嗎?
8.I couldn't see such a plate.
我看不到這個標志牌。
9.I'm sorry I was in a hurry.
很抱歉我開得太快了。
10.I'm not familiar with the road here.
我不熟悉這里的道路。
11.How did I commit a traffic offense?
我如何違反交通規則的?
12.I won't sign because I don't think I'm wrong.
我不簽字因為我不認為我錯了。
13.How much is fine?
罰金多少?
14.How shall I pay for a fine?
我如何付這個罰金?
15.Do I have to go to a police station?
我必須到警察局嗎?
16.Can I pay here?
我可以在這兒付款嗎?
17.Till when will I pay?
我何時才可以付錢?
18.Is the traveler's check all right?
用旅行支票可以嗎?
19.Can I propose any objection?
我可以申訴嗎?
20.How shall I take its procedure?
我應如何辦手續?
21.Will I have to go to the court?
我必須到法院嗎?
22.Must I pay money first?
我必須先付錢嗎?
23.When will you let me know it?
你何時通知我?
24.We'll sent notice by mail.
我們會把通知寄給你。