1.It seems someone brought my baggage.
好像有人拿了我的行李。
2.It's the same bag but not contents.
皮箱一樣,但是里面的東西不同。
3.Didn't you see another bag look like it?
你沒有看到像這個一樣的皮箱嗎?
4.Does it look any special?
它看起來有什么特別的地方?
5.There is a name plate on my bag.
在我的皮箱上有一張名片。
6.It doesn't have any mark.
沒有任何記號。
7.Did you have a contact from a person who carried it by mistake?
你有沒有看到別人拿錯了這個皮箱。
8.May I wait here?
我可以在這里等嗎?
9.I brought other baggage by mistake.
我拿錯了別人的行李。
10.Is it yours?
它是你的嗎?
11.If you open the bag,you will see it's mine.
只要你打來這個皮箱,你就知道它是我的。
1.Do you have anything to declare?
你有東西要申報嗎?
2.Nothing.
沒有。
3.I bought it at a duty-free shop in Japan.
我在日本免稅商店買了這樣東西。
4.What is this?It looks like anaesthesia.
這是什么?看起來好像是麻醉藥。
5.It's an intertinal medicine from Japan.
它是一種日本制的胃腸藥。
6.You can't bring in this liquor.
你不可以把酒帶進來。
7.Will you keep it here till I'll go out?
可否請你保留它直到我出去之后。
8.You can do what you want to.
你可以做任何你想做的事。
9.This is Japanese cake.
這是日本蛋糕。
10.This is a present for my friend.
這是要送我朋友的禮物。
11.Please open it.
請把它打開。
12.This camera is for souvenir.
這個相機是紀念品。
13.You can't bring out this plant.
你不能把這棵植物帶出去。
14.Can't I take it out from here?
我不能從這里把它帶走嗎?
15.What kind of plants do you prohibit?
你們禁止的是哪種植物?
16.Which one can't I take out?
我不能帶出去的是哪一種?
17.Is fruit O.K.?
水果可以嗎?
18.I'd like to take this dog to Japan with me.
我想要帶著這條狗到日本。
19.How do I have to take steps?
我必須要辦什么手續?
20.Must I go to the place where I bought?
需要到我買的地方嗎?
21.It wasn't quarantined
它沒有受過檢疫。
22.Must I report all of them?
我必須要申報所有的東西嗎?
23.Will it be taxable if I report it?
如果我申報了要課稅嗎?