1.Could you tell me how to call?
你能告訴我如何打電話嗎?
2.How much is a phone call within the city?
打一個市內電話要多少錢?
3.Does it cost ten cents within the city?
市內要十分嗎?
4.Which slot is for ten-cents?
哪一個是十分的投幣口?
5.Could you change one-dollar?
你能換一塊錢嗎?
6.I put into money by mistake.
我投錯錢了。
7.How can I return money?
我如何拿回錢來?
8.Should I turn the coin returned lever?
我應該轉動這個退幣口嗎?
9.Which is the coin returned lever?
哪一個是退幣口?
10.The money isn't sent back.
錢不會退回來了。
11.Is this telephone break?
電話壞了嗎?
12.Will you try to call once more?
請你再打一次好嗎?
13.Every time I put into money,it comes back.
每一次我放錢進去,錢又退回來了。
14.I only hear busy signal sound.
我只有聽到忙音。
15.I don't hear any sound.
我聽不到聲音。
16.Is there any other public phone?
還有沒有別的公用電話?
17.It is noisy while I'm calling.
我撥電話時聲音很吵。
18.I can hear his voice,but it doesn't seem my voice reach him.
我可以聽到他的聲音,但他好像聽不到我的聲音。
19.Can't I use this telephone?
我不可以用這個電話嗎?
20.This telephone is out of order.
這個電話壞了。
21.Excuse me,may I use your telephone?
對不起,我可以借用你的電話嗎?