1.Is there a taxi stand?
有出租車招呼站嗎?
2.Can I get a taxi on this road?
在這條路上可以招到出租車嗎?
3.Does a taxi often come?
出租車常來嗎?
4.Will you call a taxi for me?
請你為我叫輛出租車,好嗎?
5.Which car is a taxi?
哪一種才是出租車呢?
6.How long will I have to wait?
我必須等多久呢?
7.Is this car vacant?
這是輛空車嗎?
8.Hilton Hotel,please.
請載我到希爾頓飯店。
9.Can I get to the airport by eleven?
十一點之前可以到達飛機場嗎?
10.Take the express highway,please.
請走高速公路。
11.Hurry up,a bit please.
請快一點。
12.Go straight on,please.
請繼續往前開。
13.Turn to the right,please.
請向右(左)轉。
14.I'll get off here.
我要在這里下車。
15.Could you wait for a moment?
請你等一會兒好嗎?
16.How much will it cost to go downtown?
到市區要多少錢?
17.Is there any charge for baggage?
運行李要加費用嗎?
18.Is there an extra nighttime charge?
要額外付夜間費用嗎?
19.How much is it?
多少錢呢?
20.Is a tip included?
包括小費嗎?
21.Please keep the change.
不用找錢了。
22.Too expensive!
太貴了。
1.Isn't the door automatic?
這門不是自動的嗎?
2.How can I open the door?
我如何打開這個門?
3.It's too heavy to open.
它太重了,無法打開。
4.Is there anything wrong with the door?
這門出了什么毛???
5.This door is manual.
這個門是要用手操作的。
6.Can I open the door here?
我可以在這里開門嗎?
7.Please stop behind the hotel.
請在旅館后面停車。
8.Shall I open the door?
我可以開門嗎?
9.It's so tight to get off.
車上太擠,下車都很困難。
10.Please go ahead,since there is a pool.
請往前,這兒有個水坑。
11.Isn't it all right if I open?
在這兒開門沒問題吧?
12.Please take down my baggage.
請幫我拿下行李。
13.Please ask boy to bring my baggage.
請叫服務生幫我拿行李。
14.Please don't shut the door.
請別關門。
15.Keep the door open,please.
請讓門開著。
16.Will you bring my baggage?
請幫我拿行李,好嗎?
17.Thank you very much for helping me.
非常謝謝你的幫忙。
1.I'd like to reserve a ticket for New York.
我想訂到紐約的機票。
2.Will I have to buy it at a travel agent?
我必須在旅行社買機票嗎?
3.Can I get it at the airport?
我可以在飛機場買到嗎?
4.Where can I take an air ticket?
我可以在哪里買到機票呢?
5.Will you telephone to the air company for me?
請幫我打電話給航空公司,好嗎?
6.How can I get an air ticket?
我如何能買到機票?
7.Can I get a ticket for New York here?
我可以在這里買到紐約的機票嗎?
8.I want to buy a ticket for Tokyo,one seat.
我要買一張到東京的票。
9.Where is the counter of Pan-American?
泛美(航空公司)的柜臺在哪里?
10.No vacancy?
沒座位了嗎?
11.Which plane can I board?
我可以搭乘哪班飛機?
12.Do you have any cancels?
你有退票嗎?
13.How long will I have to wait?
我必須等多久呢?
14.Are there any faster ones?
有沒有快一點兒的班次?
15.Do you have more later ticket?
有沒有晚一點兒的機票?
16.Are there any other lines?
有其他的航線嗎?
17.What time does it start?
什么時候起飛?
18.Even a smoking seat will be all right.
即使是吸煙艙也可以。
19.Is there a no smoking seat?
有禁煙艙的座位嗎?
20.Can I take a window seat?
我可以要個靠穿的座位嗎?
21.What time will this get to Chicago?
何時到達芝加哥?
22.Japan Air Lines Flight No.32 has been delayed three hours.
日本航空公司三十二班次的飛機已經晚點三小時。