Episode 3 What a lovely mascot
情景3:這個吉祥物真可愛
Act 1 (Going shopping)
第1幕:去購物
I'd like to do some shopping today.Would you mind coming with me?
S:我今天想去買點東西,你能和我一塊去嗎?
Not at all.What do you want to buy?
W:可以,你想買什么?
I want some Olympic Games souvenirs,and a suit of clothes.
S:我想買奧運紀念品和一套衣服.
Well,let's go to the Wangfujing Street.
W:那我們去王府井吧.
It is the most famous business area in Beijing.
那兒是北京最有名的商業區.
You are so kind.Thank you very much.
S:你真太好了,謝謝.
My pleasure.Let's go.
W:別客氣,咱們走吧.
Act 2 In the souvenir shop
第2幕:在紀念品商店
Can I help you?
SA:您要點什么?
I want some Olympic Games souvenirs.
S:我想買些奧運紀念品.
We have a good selection of them.Let me show you.
SA:我們這兒的紀念品種類齊全,我給您拿來看一下.
They all look pretty,but I want a mascot for my daughter.
S:真漂亮,但我想給我女兒買一個吉祥物.
One moment,please.I'll go and see.
SA:等一下,我去找找.
Sorry,sir,we're out of them now.They sell so well.
SA:對不起,先生,吉祥物已經賣完了.它們的銷路很好.
But we can order it for you.
但我們可以幫您訂一個.
All right.
S:好吧.
Act 3 In the supermarket
第3幕:在超市
What a crowd!
S:人可真多!
Right.The Olympic Games is drawing many foreigners to Beijing.
W:是呀,奧運會把好多外國人都吸引到北京來了.
You said it.Where is the clothes counter?
S:可不是嘛.服裝區在哪?
Well,it's on the second floor,Let's go.
W:在二樓,我們上去看看.
Is it made of silk,Wang Fang?
S:王芳,這個是真絲的吧?
I think so.It is a well-known brand in China.
W:我想是.這是中國名牌.
Well,I like the blue one.It is a Chinese fashion,isn't it?
S:我喜歡那件藍色的.這是中式服裝吧?
Yes,it is.You may try it on.
W:對呀,你可以試一下.
What do you think?
S:你覺得怎么樣?
Perfect.It fits you well.
W:好極了,你穿著正合適.
Not bad.
S:(看了看價簽)還不貴.
Then take it.The cashier is just over there.
W:那就買下吧,收銀臺就在那邊.
Pay by cash or credit card?
S:這里收現金還是信用卡.
Either one is OK.
W:都可以.