Wang Fei: (Screaming) Ahhh!!
王飛(尖叫)啊!
Finn: Wang Fei, are you ok?
芬恩:王飛,你還好嗎?
Wang Fei: (Screaming) No, no. Ahhh!!
王飛:(尖叫)不,不好。啊!
Finn: What's wrong? What's wrong?
芬恩:怎么了?出什么事了?
Wang Fei: There's a big, green spider in the studio!
王飛:演播室里有一只巨大的綠色蜘蛛!
Finn: A spider? Oh, it's only a spider. Chillax!
芬恩:一只蜘蛛?哦,那只是只蜘蛛,冷靜!
Wang Fei: Chillax?!
王飛:Chillax?!
Finn: Yes, chillax. I'll get the spider... Now, hold on... Got it. Feel better?
芬恩:對,冷靜。我會處理這只蜘蛛的……現在,等等……解決了。感覺好些了嗎?
Wang Fei: Thanks, yes, much better. So Finn, what was that word you just said?
王飛:謝謝你,感覺好多了。芬恩,剛剛你說的那個詞是什么意思?
Finn: Chillax. It's a combination of two words. Can you guess them?
芬恩:Chillax,這是由兩個單詞組合而來。你能猜到是哪兩個詞嗎?
Wang Fei: Chill... and... relax?
王飛:Chill和relax嗎?
Finn: Chill and relax, yes. It means the same as chill or chill out or relax. So just now I told you to chillax, which means don't worry, relax.
芬恩:沒錯,就是chill和relax。意思就類似冷靜或是放松。剛才我讓你冷靜,意思就是別擔心,放松。
Wang Fei: Oh, I understand. So if I tell somebody to chillax it means, basically, to relax or to calm down?
王飛:哦,我明白了。如果我跟某個人說chillax就是讓他放松或是冷靜下來?
Finn: That's right. That's one way we can use it. For example:
芬恩:沒錯。這是我們應用這個短語的一種方式。比如:
I'm so worried about going on my first date with Steven!
我很擔心和史蒂文的第一次約會。
Chillax, it'll be ok. I'm sure you'll have a nice time.
放松下來,會沒問題的。我確定你會度過愉快時光的。
Finn: You could also just say, I want to chillax or I'm chillaxing.
芬恩:你也可以說,我想放松一下。
Wang Fei: Chillaxing.
王飛:放松。
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚做什么?
Nothing special, just going to chillax at home.
沒什么特別的,就只是在家放松。
Wang Fei: So does chillax mean exactly the same as chill out and relax?
王飛:那chillax和冷靜還有放松的意思完全相同嗎?
Finn: Well the meaning is the same, but chillax is a newer expression, so you probably won't hear it as much.
芬恩:意思是相同的,不過chillax是一種更新潮的表達方式,所以可能你聽到的并不多。
Wang Fei: Great. So by the way Finn, where did you put that spider?
王飛:太棒了。對了,芬恩,你把蜘蛛放哪里了?
Finn: The spider?
芬恩:蜘蛛?
Wang Fei: Yes, the big, green spider.
王飛:對,那只巨大的綠色蜘蛛。
Finn: Oh, the spider. I can't remember. I think I left it on the desk.
芬恩:哦,那只蜘蛛。我不記得了。我想我把它放在桌子上了。
Wang Fei: Really? Then what is that big, green thing climbing up your neck?
王飛:真的嗎?那在你脖子上爬的那個巨大的綠色物體是什么?
Finn: Eh? What? Ahhh!!
芬恩:呃?什么?啊!
Wang Fei: Ha ha. Finn, chillax! I was just kidding.
王飛:哈哈,芬恩,放松!我只是開玩笑的。
Finn: Very funny Wang Fei. Bye for now.
芬恩:太有趣了,王飛。現在該說再見了。
Wang Fei: Bye.
王飛:再見。