Would you like the bill?
您要結賬嗎?
Do you want separate checks?
分開付嗎?
Is this all on one bill?
一起付嗎?
Please pay the cashier as you go out.
您離開時請到柜臺付賬。
Do you want to pay me or the cashier?
您想把餐費付給我還是到柜臺上付?
We don't take bank cards.
我們不收銀行卡。
It doesn't include the tip.
這不包括小費。
A 10 percent service charge is added in lieu of tipping.
加了10%的服務費作為小費。
Do you want to wrap this?
要打包嗎?
One hundred and five yuan altogether.
總共105元。
I'm sorry for the mistake on your bill.
對于您賬單上的錯誤,我非常抱歉。
Here's your change.
這是找您的錢。
I'll write out an invoice for you.
我開張發票給您。
Thank you and come again!
謝謝光臨!歡迎下次再來!
settling a customer's bill
為顧客結賬
Could I have my bill, please?
請把賬單給我,好嗎?
Yes, sir. I'll be back right away.Here you are.
好的,先生,我立刻就給您拿來。給您。
How much is it?
多少錢?
One hundred and fifty altogether.
總共150元。
Well, I think there's a mistake. Sounds a little too expensive for what was ordered. Please check it again.
嗯,我覺得不對。聽起來對于我點的東西來說有點太貴了。請再檢查一下。
I'm sorry, sir. Let me look at the bill again.
對不起,先生。讓我再看看賬單。
I think you've overcharged me ten yuan.
我認為你們多收了我10塊錢。
Ah, yes, sir. You are right. I do apologize for it.
啊,是的,先生。您說得對。對此我向您道歉。
It doesn't matter.
沒關系。
I hope everything was excellent today.
我希望今天的飯菜都做得不錯。
Yes. it was great. I've never been here before. but my friends recommended I come.
是的,非常不錯。以前我從沒來過這里,但是我的朋友們都建議我來。
I'm glad your friends liked it.
很高興您的朋友們也喜歡這里的飯菜。