Packing
整理行囊
Kathy and Evan prepare to leave the hostel in Amsterdam.
凱西和艾凡準備離開阿姆斯特丹的青年旅社。
K:Aw, I don't want to leave, Evan.
凱西:噢,艾凡,我不想走。
E:Nor do I, but we have to get going. Can you believe it's been three weeks here already?
艾凡:我也不想啊,但是我們還是得走。你相信我們已經在這里待了三個禮拜了嗎?
K:Correction: three wonderful weeks.
凱西:更正一下:非常棒的三個禮拜。
E:I'm glad you had a good time. I did, too. Did you enjoy going out with my relatives?
艾凡:我很高興你玩得很愉快,我也一樣。和我親戚外出時你玩得愉快嗎?
K:Did I? Are you kidding? I think I made a fool of myself laughing all night at Uncle Peter's jokes. His son Jacob speaks English perfectly.
凱西:我玩得愉快嗎?你在說笑?我想我一整晚被彼得叔叔的笑話逗得都笑成呆瓜了。他兒子雅各的英語講得無懈可擊。
E:I'm glad you enjoyed meeting them. So did I.
艾凡:我很高興你和他們相談甚歡。我也有同感。
K:I can't wait to meet my relatives in Sweden when we get there.
凱西:我恨不得我們馬上到達瑞典去和我的親戚見面。
E:Well. Can you get everything into your suitcase?
艾凡:嗯。你的東西都可以放進行李箱嗎?
K:I'm going to try. I'm sure some things will have to go into my carry-on bags. What should I do with these plastic bags?
凱西:我試試看。我確信有些東西得放到我隨身的行李袋中。這些塑料袋我該怎么處理呢?
E:I'll ask Mrs. Van Helsing if she can use them. Otherwise, just throw them into the wastepaper basket.
艾凡:我會問一下凡?赫爾辛太太看她是否會用到它們。不然,就把它們丟到廢紙筐里去好了。
K:We walked so much I nearly wore out this pair of sandals.
凱西:我們走了這么多路,因此我這雙涼鞋快磨壞了。
E:Toss them. I'll buy you another pair in Denmark.
艾凡:把它們扔掉算了,我會在丹麥買另一雙送給你。
K:Aw, how sweet!
凱西:噢,你真好!
E:You're welcome. Now, come on, let's get moving.
艾凡:不客氣。來吧,現在咱們快動手整理行李吧。