Filling Out Forms
填寫表格
A flight attendant has just passed out immigration forms for entering the Netherlands.
一名空服員剛剛分發了荷蘭的入境表格。
K:Can I borrow your pen, Evan?
凱西:艾凡,你的筆借我好嗎?
E:I told you to bring one. They always come in handy.
艾凡:我跟你講過要帶一枝筆,隨時都會用到的。
K:I did, but it's in my purse in the overhead compartment.
凱西:我帶了呀,但是放在上面行李柜我的皮包里。
E:OK, just hold on and let me finish mine. Let's see here..."name, address, date today, date of birth, carrier and flight"...hold it!
艾凡:好,等我先填好我的。我來看看……姓名、地址、填表日期、出生日期、搭乘的航空公司和班機……等一下!
K:What's wrong?
凱西:怎么了?
E:"Sex." Which am I?
艾凡:『性別。』我是男是女?
K:Oh, get out of here. These days, who cares? They probably won't even look at that.
凱西:哦,去你的。這年頭誰在乎呢?他們可能連看都不看一眼。
E:Uh-oh. Here's something important: "Passport number, date and place of issue, and date of expiration." I'll need my passport for that.
艾凡:呃噢。這里有幾項重要的:護照號碼、發照日期和地點以及護照到期日期。我需要看我的護照填寫。
K:Our passports are both in my pocketbook in the overhead. You're going to have to let me get up there anyway.
凱西:我們兩個人的護照都在上面行李柜我的皮包里,所以不管怎樣,你還是得讓我起身拿上面柜子里的東西。
E:OK. (Kathy gets their passports.) Well?
艾凡:好。(凱西拿到了他們的護照。)接下來呢?
K:Here's your passport. And here's my pen so I can fill my own form out. Don't forget to sign your name at the bottom.
凱西:你的護照給你。我也把我的筆拿出來,這樣我就可以填寫我自己的了。別忘了在底下簽名。
E:I won't.
艾凡:我不會忘的。