A: You don't often find these batteries on sale.
這新電池很難得打折。
B: I'm not sure that these batteries are on sale today.
我不確定這些電池是不是還在打折。
A: But the ad says they're on sale.
但是廣告上說是打折的。
B: Yes, batteries are on sale, but not this brand.
是的,電池在打折,但是不是這個牌子的電池。
A: Well, what do you know? I picked up the wrong brand.
嗯,你知道什么?我挑錯牌子了。
B: Yes, several customers have made that mistake today.
是的,今天有幾個顧客也和你一樣以為的。
A: Well, like many ads, it's deliberately confusing.
嗯,有很多廣告都是有意誤導人的。
B: I couldn't agree more. They write ads just to get you into the store.
我很贊成。他們學廣告只是為了讓你去光顧。
A: Well, I should know better by now.
嗯,現在我知道了。
B: If you can wait one minute, I'll bring you the batteries that are on sale.
如果你可以等一分鐘,我可以給你拿些正在打折的電池過來。