A: It's about time these batteries went on sale.
現(xiàn)在這些電池還在特價中嗎?
B: I'm sorry. These aren't on sale today.
抱歉,今天不打折。
A: You're kidding me. The ad says they're on sale.
你在開玩笑。廣告說他們特價銷售。
B: Yes, the other brand of batteries is on sale.
是的,其他的品牌在打折。
A: Oh, I see. I've got the wrong brand.
哦,我知道了,我拿成其他牌子的電池了。
B: Yes, it's an easy mistake to make.
是的,這很容易出錯。
A: Well, the ad is written in a misleading way.
嗯,廣告寫得很容易誤導人。
B: I agree. It seems like all ads are meant to confuse you.
我同意。似乎所有的廣告都是要有意誤導你。
A: Oh, well, it's not the first or last time.
哦,是的,這不是第一次,也不會是最后一次。
B: Hold on, and I'll get you the batteries that are on sale.
等等,我拿給你在特價中的電池。