A: These batteries should be on sale more often. 這些電池應該常常打折。
B: I don't think these batteries are on sale. 我認為這些電池今天沒有打折。
A: Look at the ad. It says they're on sale. 看這個廣告。上面說打折的。
B: You're right. Batteries are on sale, but not this brand of batteries. 你是對的。是有電池在打折,但是不是這些電池。
A: Oh. I didn't pay attention to the brand name. 哦,我沒有注意到是什么品牌。
B: Several people have misread that ad already today. 今天也有幾個人和您一樣看錯了。
A: People make the mistake because the ad is misleading. 是因為廣告誤導的,人們才會看錯。
B: I agree with you. Ads can be very tricky. 我也這么覺得。廣告上的內容都不是很明確。
A: I don't know when I'll ever learn. 我現在才注意到。
B: No problem. I'll bring you the batteries that are on sale. I'll be right back. 沒關系,我去給您拿些正在打折的電池,稍等。
adj. 令人誤解的