A: Hi. I'm returning this radio.
你好,我要退掉這臺收音機。
B: Certainly. Can I see your receipt, please?
當然可以,能看下你的收據嗎?
A: I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
我到處找收據,但是就是找不到。
B: I'm sorry, but you can't return the radio without your receipt.
很抱歉,但是沒收據你不能退掉收音機。
A: Even though I just bought it yesterday?
我昨天買的都不行?
B: Are you sure that you looked everywhere for the receipt?
你確定找收據時每個地方都找遍了?
A: I looked everywhere, twice!
我都找了,2次。
B: Well, customer service is right upstairs. Maybe they can help.
好吧,客戶服務中心在樓上,也許他們能幫助你。
A: Great! I'll take the escalator.
好的,我會做扶梯上去。
B: If they can't help you, nobody can.
如果他們也幫不了你,沒人能幫你了。