Dialogue 4
What's wrong with you?You look pale.
你有什么不舒服嗎?你看起來很蒼白。
I'm not sure,I feel hot and cold.
我不確定,我感覺一陣冷一陣熱。
When did the trouble start?
什么時候開始不舒服的?
I was sick most of the night.
我大半夜都很難受。
It sounds like you are coming down with the flu.
聽起來你好像得了流行感冒。
Let me take your temperature.
讓我量量你的體溫。
Have I got a high fever?
我發燒嗎?
Yes,thirty-eight point seven.Do you have a headache,chest or throat pain?
是的。38.7度。你頭痛,胸或嗓子痛嗎?
Yes,I have.
是的,痛。
Now,let me have a look at you.I'd like to listen to your chest.
來,讓我瞧瞧你。我要聽聽你的胸音,
Now breathe in,a deep breath,that's it Cough,now again.
現在往里吸氣,深深地吸一口氣,對了。咳嗽一下,再咳一下。
I want to examine your throat,too.
我還要再檢查一下你的喉嚨,
Open wide,say"ah-".
把嘴張開,說“啊——”
Aaaaahh,aaaaahh.
啊—啊—啊—啊—。
Yes,it does look a bit sore.
是的,確實有些炎癥。
Let's take an X-ray of your chest and give you a few tests.
好吧,我們來給你做一個胸透,再做些化驗。
All right,thanks.
好,謝謝。
The tests showed nothing wrong.A slight viral infection.
化驗結果沒有問題,有點輕度病毒感染。
What shall I do today?
那我該怎么辦?
I'm giving you some antibiotics and aspirins.
我給你開一些抗生素和阿司匹林。
Take an aspirin when you've got a fever,
發燒時服一片阿司匹林,
and take one antibiotic capsule every four hours,
每四小時服一粒抗生素膠囊,
and go home and rest in bed for two days.
回家臥床休息兩天,
Drink plenty of water,then you'll feel better.
多喝水,就會好的。
Here's the prescription.
這是處方。