Unit 26 In a Taxi
在出租車上
Asking for a taxi
要出租車
Here's a taxi stand.We'd better take a taxi.
這兒是出租車站。我們最好還是坐出租車。
Please send a taxi to Shering company.
請派輛出租車到先靈公司來。
Drivers asking
司機詢問
Where to,sir?
先生,去哪兒?
Talking with drivers
提醒司機
Do you think you can get me to the railroad station by 8:30?
您能在8點半前把我送到火車站嗎?
Can I get there in about 15 minutes?
15分鐘可以到達嗎?
We want to get there as quick as possible,but don't go too fast.
我們想盡快趕到,但也別開得太快了。
Please drop us off at Beihai Park.
請讓我們在北海公園下車。
Could you take us to Tian'anmen Square?
可以送我們去天安門廣場嗎?
I've got to catch a 4:30 plane.Do you think I can make it?
我必須趕上4點半的飛機。您看來得及嗎?
Please take me to this address.
請送我到這個地方。
Can you stop somewhere here for a minute?
您能在這附近什么地方停一下嗎?
Meter
計價器
Whatever the meter says.
照計價器算。
The reading on the meter is twelve yuan fifty cents.
計價器顯示是12元5角。
Drivers talking about traffic
司機說交通
The traffic is very heavy at the moment,
現在交通很擁擠,
and it's quite along way to the station.
而到車站的路又很遠。
Don't worry.I don't want to have an accident.
放心好了。我也不愿意發生意外。
We'll be all right if there are no hold-ups.
如果不遇到塞車的話,應該來得及。
The road ahead is blocked.
前面的路堵住了。
I'm not sure,but I'll try my best.
我沒把握,不過我將盡力而為。
Conversation
會話