Unit 25 On a Bus
在公共汽車上
Asking the routes of buses
詢問公共汽車路線
Do you have a bus that goes to the Hilton Hotel from here?
這兒有到希爾頓賓館去的公共汽車嗎?
Excuse me,sir.Can you tell me where the bus stop for Shatan Street is?
對不起,先生。請問去沙灘大街的公共汽車車站在哪里?
How many stops are there to the Botanical Garden?
去植物園要坐幾站路?
May I know where the No.68 bus stop is,please?
請問68路公共汽車車站在什么地方?
Do you stop at the zoo?
車在動物園停站嗎?
How often do they run?
他們間隔多長時間發一趟車?
Where do I get off for the Bank of China?
到中國銀行在哪一站下車?
Please let me off at the World Exhibition Center.
到世界展覽中心時請通知我下車。
Remarks of the conductor
乘務員用語
Get off at the third stop and take bus No.21.
在第三站下車,改乘21路公共汽車。
Fares,please.
請買票。
Stand back from the door,please.Let the passengers off.
請別站在車門口,讓車上的乘客先下車。
You can't get on until the other passengers get off.
他們不下車,別的人無法上來。
You've got the wrong bus.
您坐錯車了。
We only go as far as Lianhuachi Bridge,but you could walk from there.
我們只到蓮花池橋,但從那兒您可以步行過去。
It's not far.
路不遠。
You'll have to get off now.We're at your destination.
您現在該下車了,您到站了。
There is a bus every ten to fifteen minutes.
每隔10到15分鐘有趟車。
Take the same number bus in the opposite direction,and change to No.12 bus.
乘反方向的同一路公共汽車,然后再轉乘12路公共汽車。
The buses are usually crowded during this time of the day.
每天的這段時間公共汽車都很擁擠。
You have missed your stop.
您坐過了站。
The next stop is the History Museum.
下一站是歷史博物館。
Asking prices
問票價
How much is the fare to the City Hall?
到市政府的車票要多少錢?
Conversations
會話
adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的