Dialogue 2
(Bob groans.)
(鮑勃在呻吟。)
What's the matter.Bob?
鮑勃,怎么啦?
I think it's my ankle.
我想我把腳扭了。
What happened?
出了什么事?
One of my snowshoes got caught on a rock.
我的一只雪鞋絆在石頭上了。
Can you stand?
你能站起來嗎?
I don't think so.It's kind of sore.
我想不行。挺疼的。
We'll have to get you to a hospital for an X-ray.
我們得帶你去醫院拍個X光片子。
Is that really necessary?
真的有必要嗎?
It may be worse than it seems.
你的腳傷可能比看上去的要嚴重。
How's it feel?
感覺怎么樣?
About the same.
和剛才差不多。
Someone will be out to take a look any minute now.
很快就有人給你看的。
Should we be here,Alice?I don't think it's that serious.
艾麗斯,我們要來這兒嗎?我看沒那么嚴重。
Of course!It's the sort of thing a hospital emergency ward is for.
當然得來這兒啦!醫院的急診室就是干這個的。
Will we have to wait much longer?
我們還要等很長時間嗎?
I hope not.It isn't that busy.
希望不會。這兒不是那么忙。