Dialogue 3
Next,please!Hello,may I help you,sir?
下一位!您好,先生,能為您做什么嗎?
Yes.I want comes to four dollars twenty cents.
好的,總共要4美元20分。
OK.That comes to four dollars twenty cents.
好的,總共要4美元20分。
Here is five dollars.
給您5美元。
Here is your change,please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.
這是您的零錢,請等一下您的掛號收據。
I also want to pick up my package.This is the notice.
我還想取包裹,這是通知單。
Let me see...Hmm...Just a minute.Here it is.We need your signature on this note.
讓我看一看。嗯,等一會,給您,我們需要您在這張票據上簽名。
Oh,one more thing.Where can I mail this letter?
哦,還有一件事,我在哪兒投這封信?
Drop it in the mail box marked"Out of town"at that corner.
把它投進那個角落里標有“外埠”的郵箱。
Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
You're welcome.
不客氣。