Video Message by António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations, for Earth Hour 2021
聯合國秘書長安東尼奧·古特雷斯2021年“地球一小時”視頻致辭
We need to make peace with nature.
我們需要與大自然實現和解。
Without nature's help, we cannot thrive or even survive on this planet Earth.
若沒有大自然的幫助,我們就無法在這個地球上興盛發展,甚至無法生存。
Climate disruption, biodiversity loss and pollution threaten lives, jobs and health.
氣候破壞、生物多樣性喪失和污染威脅著生命、就業和健康。
It's time to re-evaluate and reset our relationship with nature.
重新評估并重塑我們與大自然的關系正當其時。
2021 is a year to change course.
2021年是改弦更張的一年。
Solutions are available, affordable, practical and realistic.
解決方案是現成可用的,不僅負擔得起,而且實用并切合實際。
We can provide renewable energy and sustainable food systems for all.
我們能為所有人提供可再生能源和可持續的糧食體系。
We can reduce emissions and use nature-based solutions to help us build a more resilient, carbon-neutral world.
我們可以減少排放并使用基于自然的解決方案,以便建設一個更有韌性的碳中和世界。
We all must do our part to safeguard our planet.
我們每個人都必須為保衛地球盡一己之責。
Together, we can build a brighter and more prosperous future.
攜起手來,我們就能建設更加光明、更加繁榮的未來。
The United Nations is proud to join in the global effort to mark Earth Hour.
聯合國驕傲地加入紀念“地球一小時”的全球努力。
It's a reminder that small actions can make a big difference.
這項努力提醒我們,微小的行動可以產生重大的影響。
So, join me and people everywhere by switching off your lights for an hour on Saturday March 27th at 8:30 p.m., your local time.
因此,請跟我和世界各地的人們一道,在當地時間3月27日星期六晚上8時30分關燈一小時。
In this "make-or-break" year, let your actions and voices send a clear message to leaders everywhere: now is the time to be bold and ambitious.
在這“成敗攸關”的一年,用你的行動和聲音向世界各地的領導人發出明確訊息:展現勇氣和雄心正當其時。
Let's show the world that we are determined to protect the one home we all share.
讓我們告訴全世界,我們保護人類共同家園的決心堅定不移。