OK, right. Now obviously insurance is an important thing to consider
好了。現在該考慮保險了,
and our companies are able to offer very good rates in a number of different all-inclusive packages.
我們公司能在很多不同類型的全包保險套餐上提供劃算的保險費率。
Sorry, could you explain a bit more?
抱歉,你能再解釋一下嗎?
Yes, sorry, um. There's really three rates according to quality of insurance cover -
當然,抱歉。根據保險范圍的不同分為三種價格,
there's the highest comprehensive cover which is Premium rate, then there's standard rate and then there's economy rate.
最綜合的保險是保險費率,然后是標準費率,還有經濟費率。
That one will only cover the cost of the contents second hand.
經濟費率只能保內容物的二手價格。
Oh, I've been stung before with economy insurance, so I'll go for the highest.
哦,我以前上過經濟保險的當,所以我投最高的保險。
Mh' hm, and can I just check would you want home delivery or to a local depot or would you want to pick it up at the nearest port?
好的,我能問下您想要送貨上門,還是送到當地的倉庫,或者您想去最近的港口自取?
The port'd be fine - I've got transport that end.
到港口自取就好了,我那邊有交通工具。
Fine, and will you be paying by credit card?
好的,您用信用卡付款嗎?
Can I pay by cheque?
我能用支票付嗎?