Now listen and answer questions 7 to 10.
現在聽錄音,回答第七題至第十題。
Did you get the address of Kangaroo Lodge?
你有“袋鼠旅館”的地址嗎?
Yes...it's on Shadforth Lane.
有,在薩佛巷。
Can you spell that?
你能拼出來嗎?
S-H-A-D-F-O-R-T-H. It's near the transit centre where the intercity buses and the airport buses drop you off.
S-H-A-D-F-O-R-T-H。旅館在交通樞紐附近,城際公交車和機場公交車都是在這兒下車。
Cool. I'm really looking forward to this. I've never stayed in a hostel before. Do they provide bed linen - sheets and things?
好。我很期待住在那兒,我從未住過招待所。那兒有床上用品嗎?床單和別的東西?
Yeah. And you can usually either bring your own towel, or hire one there, but they don't usually provide those for free.
有,而且通常你可選擇自帶毛巾或租那兒的毛巾,但通常都不是免費出租的。
OK. And what happens about meals?
好,那餐食呢?
Well, you don't have to pay extra for breakfast. It varies a lot in different places but generally it's OK.
早餐不需要額外付費,不同地方價錢都不一樣,但總體來說還能接受。
And there's usually a café where you can buy a snack or a hot meal for lunch.
而且通常招待所里都有咖啡廳,你可以買點小零食或熱餐作午飯。
But actually if you're really travelling on the cheap, usually for every five or six rooms there's a kitchen where you can knock up a snack, and that saves a lot of money.
其實,如果你真的想窮游,通常每5或6間房間會配一個廚房,你就能簡單湊活一頓,能省不少錢。
Great. Right, well, shall I go ahead and book that...
好。那接下來我應該去預定……?
That is the end of section 1, you now have half a minute to check your answers.
第一部分結束,你現在有半分鐘時間檢查答案。