Before you hear the rest of the talk, you have some time to look at questions 13 to 20.
在下一段對話開始之前,你有一些時間閱讀問題13-20。
Now listen and answer questions 13 to 20.
現在請聽錄音并回答問題13-20。
One thing all our members appreciate about us is that we take very good care of them.
所有會員都對我們很滿意的一件事就是我們貼心的服務。
This starts on day one with your personal assessment.
從第一天你們要做的個人評估開始。
You are asked to fill in a questionnaire giving details of any health problems.
我們會讓你們填一份調查問卷,任何關于健康問題的細節都會包括在內。
One of our personal trainers will then go through this with you.
接著一位私人教練會帶著你們從頭到尾把問卷過一遍。
The trainer will then take you through the safety rules for using the equipment in the fitness suite.
然后這位教練就會把使用健身房里所有器材的安全規則都告訴你們。
During your next exercise session a personal trainer will work with you to make sure you understand these.
在下一個運動環節期間,會有一位私人教練在一旁指導你們,以確保你們弄懂了這些規則。
It's very important to do this because we really do want to avoid having any sports injuries.
這一點至關重要,因為我們真的不希望大家出現任何運動損傷。
There's a lot more to looking after yourself than simply lifting weights!
鍛煉身體不是僅僅舉重就可以了,照顧好你們的身體要更重要得多。
At the end of the personal assessment, the trainer will draw up a plan outlining what you should try to achieve within a six-week period.
在個人評估階段的最后,教練會寫出一份計劃表,概述你們在六個周的時間里應該試著達到什么目標。
This will then be reviewed at the end of the six weeks.
這份計劃表在六個周之后會被再次拿出來檢查你們的鍛煉成果。