So, onto the larger issues then.
那么,下面從更大的問題上看。
Karin, what do you think the company will do? Hmm.
卡琳,你覺得公司該怎么做?
Well, obviously they have the choice of accepting the very favourable terms that another company KMG Plc have given them to buy them out.
顯然,他們可以接受KMG Plc公司提供給他們的關于買斷的優惠條件。
That would mean creating a new company with a new image.
這意味著以一個新的形象創建新公司。
Or they could decide on a bolder move and offer some new shares if they wanted.
或者他們可以選擇冒險,提供一些新的股份。
But I think they 're much more cautious than that
但是我想他們會更加謹慎,
and expect they will start trying to find individuals who 'd be prepared to back them with some of the capital they need.
我認為他們會找準備為他們提供資金的支持者。
Well, you must not always assume that dramatic problems require dramatic solutions.
你不能總是假設戲劇性的問題需要采取戲劇性的解決辦法。
Sometimes there's a simple fix such as changing the guy at the top.
有時,辦法很簡單,例如換掉高層主管。
If they truly are cautious, then I suspect they will seek to shut down some of their shops.
如果他們真的很謹慎的話,那么我猜他們會設法關掉幾個商店。
But a more ambitious approach, and one which I think would have more chance of success,
但是更有野心,也是我認為最可能成功的做法是
would be to alter how they 're running things the management layers and the processes.
改變運營方式,管理層和加工流程。
So in your analysis try to think of all the options. Jason?
所以在你的分析中要考慮周全。詹森呢?
Yes. it's interesting because I 've found it a really useful company to study.
是的,這很有趣,因為我發現這是一個對學習很有用的公司。
Its problems cross all types of industries and it's lucky it's so big a smaller or even mediumsized company would have gone under by now.
它的問題涉及各行各業,幸運的是它是一家大公司,如果是中小型公司早就破產了。
Ah well in fact, what I want you two to do is to go away when we 've finished our discussion today and writea report.
事實上,我想讓你們倆做的是在我們討論過后寫一篇報告。