Ummm, well I 'm studying right in the centre but I 'd really like to live in the north west.
我在市中心學習,但是我想住在西北地區。
That should not be a great problem we usually have lots of families up there.
沒什么問題,我們通常在那邊有很多家庭。
And do you have any particular requirements for diet?
你對飲食有什么特殊要求嗎?
Well, I 'm nearly a vegetarian not quite.
我幾乎是一名素食主義者,但不完全是。
Shall I say you are? It's probably easier that way. That would be best.
我能說你是嗎?這樣更簡單。這樣最好。
Anything about your actual room?
對你的房間有要求嗎?
I would prefer my own facilities'en suite ', is that right?
我喜歡有自己的一套設施—套房,這么說對嗎?
And also if it's possible a TV and I 'd also like the house to have a real garden rather than just a yard, somewhere I could sit and be peaceful.
另外,我希望有電視,我還喜歡有真正花園的房子而不是有院子,是可以讓我坐享寧靜的花園。
Is that all? Well I 'm really serious about improving my English so I 'd prefer to be the only guest if that's possible?
就是這些嗎?我很想提高我的英語水平,所以如果有可能的話,我希望我是里面唯一的旅客。
No other guests Yes, you get more practice that way.
沒有別的旅客。是的,這樣你能多練習。
Anyway, obviously all this is partly dependent on how much you 're willing to pay.
總之,很顯然,這些有一部分取決于你能付多少錢。
What did you have in mind?
你想出多少錢?
I was thinking in terms of about 60-80 a week, but I 'd go up to a hundred if it was something special.
我在想一周付60到80英鎊,但是如果房子很特別,我會出到100英鎊。
Well I do not think we 'd have any problems finding something for you. Oh, good.
我覺得為你找到住宿不成問題。很好。
And when would you want it for?
你什么時候想要?
I 'd like to move in approximately two weeks.
我想大約在兩周左右住進去。
Let me see, it's the 10th today so if we go for the Monday it's the 23rd March. Yes.
讓我們看看,今天是10號,那么就是周一,3月23日。是的。
Right good, and if I could ask one last question.
好的,我想問你最后一個問題……