Good morning, how can I help you?
早上好,我能幫你做什么?
Good morning. Umm, I understand you help fix up students with host families.
早上好,我聽說你能幫助學生解決住宿問題。
That's right ... are you interested in ...? Yes ...
是的,你感興趣……是的。
Well please sit down and I 'll just take a few details. Thank you.
請坐,我記下一些細節。謝謝。
Right now ... what name is it? Jenny Chan.
你叫什么名字?
Can you spell that please? Yes ... J E-N N-Y C H-A N.
你能拼一下嗎?可以。J-E-N-N-Y C-H-A-N。
Right ... and what is your present address? Sea View Guest House, 14 Hill Road.
好的,你現在的住址在哪兒?14號山路,海景賓館。
OK, and do you know the phone number there?
好的,你知道那里的電話號碼嗎?
Yes ... I have it here, ummm ... 2237676, but I 'm only there after about 7 pm.
是的,我帶了。2237676。但是我只有在晚上7點后在那里。
So when would be the best time to catch you?
那么什么時候找你最合適?
I suppose between 9 and, let me see, half past, before I leave for the college.
讓我想想,我想是9點到9:30之間,在我去學校之前。
Great ... and can I ask you your age?
很好,我能問一下你的年齡嗎?
I 've just had my nineteenth birthday.
我剛過完19歲生日。
And how long would you want to stay with the host family?
你想在寄宿家庭住多長時間?
I 'm planning on staying a year but at the moment I 'm definitely here for four months only.
我計劃是住一年,但是現在我在這里只能住4個月。
I have to get an extension to my permit.
我得辦理延期許可。
You 're working on it? Fine ... and what will be your occupation while you 're in the UK? Studying English?
你正在辦理了嗎?好的,你在英國期間做什么?學習英語?
And what would you say your level of English is?
你的英語水平怎么樣?
Umm. Good, I think I 'd like to say ' advanced ' but my written work is below the level of my spoken, so I suppose it's intermediate.
良好,我想說高級,但是我的寫作能力不如我的口語,所以我想是中等吧。
Certainly your spoken English is advanced.
你的口語肯定是高級水平。
Anyway, which area do you think you would prefer?
你覺得你喜歡住哪兒?