Mr Thomas!
托馬斯先生!
Oh,hello Mr Simmons.How are you?
喔,哈啰,西門斯先生。你好嗎?
Fine,thank you.It's good to see you again.How was your flight from Singapore?
很好,謝謝。很高興再次見到你。你從新加坡飛來的航程還順利嗎?
Well,too long as always.But I arrived early yesterday afternoon,so had time to relax a little.
嗯,這段航程總是過于漫長。不過我昨天下午就到了,所以還有時間先休息一下。
Good.I hope you aren't too tired.This is our International Sales Director,Joan Goodhall.Joan,this is Mr Thomas,from our computer section in Singapore.
很好,希望你不會太累了。這位是我們國際業務部門的主管,喬安妮?古德侯。喬安妮,這位是托馬斯先生,來自我們公司位于新加坡的計算機部門。
It's nice to meet you,Mr Thomas.
很高興認識你,托馬斯先生。
Pleased to meet you too,Ms Goodhall.
我也很高興認識你,古德侯小姐。
Mike tells me he showed you and your family around London when you came to our overseas conference last year.
麥克跟我說,去年你來參加公司海外會議的時候,他帶你和你的家人參觀了一下倫敦。
Yes,we all had a lovely time.The kids loved it.Especially the Natural History Museum and the Tower of London.Have you ever been to Singapore?
是的,我們玩得很開心,孩子們愛死了,尤其是自然博物館和倫敦塔。你去過新加坡嗎?
No,but of course,I'll be going to our trade show there this December.
沒有,不過當然啦,今年12 月的貿易展我會去。
Good.I will look forward to seeing you there and hopefully,I will have a chance to show you some Asian culture.
好, 很期待到時候見到你,也希望能有這個機會帶你認識亞洲文化。
Well,thank you.
好的,謝謝你。
And of course,you too,Mr Simmons.
當然也包括你了,西門斯先生。
Thank you.I will look forward to it.
謝謝你,我很期待。