Next,please.
下一位,謝謝。
Hi,I'm looking for a B&B in the Lake District area for tomorrow.
嗨,我想找湖區附近的民宿,明天要。
Any particular area in mind?
有設定哪個特定的地區嗎?
Urm,I'm planning to vist Windermere tomorrow so,yes,in Windermere,please.Just for myself.
呃,我打算明天去參觀溫德米爾,所以,是的,請找溫德米爾附近的,謝謝。只有我一個人。
OK,let me see...Yes,there are plenty of B&Bs in Windermere.Are you travelling by car or using public transport?
好的,我看看...有了,溫德米爾有很多家民宿。您是自己開車還是搭大眾運輸工具。
By car.
我開車。
OK,so you don't mind so much if it's a bit far from the main station,do you?
好,所以您不介意旅館離車站有點遠吧。
No,that's OK.
對,沒關系。
OK,and just roughly,how much would like to spend per night?
好的,請大概說一下,您每個晚上的預算是多少呢?
Well,at the most,about 40.
嗯,最多大概40 英鎊吧。
OK,..then how about this one,ST Johns Lodge.It seems to be situated midway between Windermere Village and the lake and ...the price is 30 for a single per night.
好...那么這一家如何,圣約翰旅社。看起來位于溫德米爾村和湖區的中間...價格是單人每晚30英鎊。
That's sounds OK.
聽起來不賴。
Well,if you're happy with this one,shall I print the information?
嗯,如果您覺得這家可以,要不要我把數據印出來?
Oh,yes,please.
喔,好,謝謝。
Here you are.
好了,這給您。
Thank you.Bye.
謝謝。再見。
Bye.
再見。